Come experience the diversity and complexity of ministry in the city of Philadelphia.
A Catch the Vision Tour is a two-day, one-night experience where pastors and key church leaders like you travel to a Send City and are hosted by Kyle Canty, NAMB’s Send City Missionary for Philadelphia. The tour gives you the opportunity to:
- Explore the city in person and gain a better understanding of what it means to plant churches in an urban environment.
- Meet church planters and hear their vision for reaching their city through multiplication and restoration.
- Consider ways your church can partner directly with church planters in the city.
While in Philadelphia you will hear and see what God is doing in the birthplace of America.
- Hear the five-year vision for regional church planting.
- Visit with key Send Philly planters.
- Check out a world-class city—Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Mother Bethel.
- Taste some of the best food in the country.
- Pray over Philadelphia, that God would bring many to Christ.
You cover your travel arrangements and expenses to and from the Send City. Arrival and departure times will be sent to you following registration so that you can plan your travel.
Scholarships for lodging and most meals are available for SBC pastors. This limited scholarship allows a pastor to bring one person with him (spouse or associate). Hotel reservations will be secured for you by NAMB, and a hotel confirmation will be sent to you at least one week prior to the event start date. (Unfortunately, logistics of the event will not accommodate children.)
Following your registration, NAMB’s Send City Missionary will connect with you to confirm that this event is right for your church at this time.