You’re invited to join Will Mancini, Dave Rhodes and a small group of influential Baptist pastors for an in-person, invitation-only gathering.
During the week, no more than 40 pastors – who all lead churches over 1,000 members – will delve into the most important topics the church in North America is facing today. Pastors will learn from one another and engage in training, reflection and collaboration for both personal and organizational breakthrough.
During this five day gathering, we will introduce a brand-new leadership development matrix created specifically for SBC pastors, and dive into the following topics:
- Soul competency and special calling
- Renewable focus and ultimate contribution
- Disciple multiplication and ministry agility
- Innovating church strategy in a post-pandemic world
- Clarifying your personal calling beyond expected pastoral roles
- Upgrading your capability for training believers to live on mission every day
- Engaging racial justice and political conversations to advance the gospel
At no cost to you, NAMB will provide:
- Four nights at Hotel Emma
- A Welcome Dinner on Monday night
- Lunch and all-day refreshments Tuesday-Thursday