Christine is joined by her husband Kyle and together they answer your questions about the podcast season, church planting, ministry, and parenting. Questions answered include:
- What should you do when you feel your plate is too full? How do you step back well?
- What were the key factors that influenced you to church plant?
- What were your fears in church planting?
- What are some tips for the first few months of church planting?
- How can church planters help their wives in the early days of church planting?
- What's been the most surprising thing about church planting?
- How do you handle when good friends leave the church?
- How do you deal with and discuss theological differences as a couple?
- What is your best advice for how you can help your children love ministry?
And a few more…
Christine also shares what's coming in Season 5 of the podcast!
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
Friendship Bible study and reading guide // Friendship Leader's Guide // Come find me on Instagram and let me know what was your favorite moment of Season 4! // Numbers 13-14 // Christine's Patreon page
Thank you to Baker Books for sponsoring today's episode! Find Scott Kedersha's new book, Ready or Knot?, on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Christianbook.com. Visit scottkedersha.com/ready for more information.
Music for By Faith created by The Silver Pages
Artwork for By Faith created by Reed Harmon
Published June 18, 2019