Christine talks with Ryan and Seane’ Rice, church planters in New Orleans, Louisiana, about partnering together as husband and wife in ministry. They share about their church planting journey, as well as answer these questions:
- How has church planting affected your marriage in both positive and more difficult ways?
- How can wives encourage their pastor-husband when he is feeling overwhelmed or defeated?
- How can pastors best encourage their wives in ministry, specifically in their relationship to the church?
- Many pastors and their wives struggle to know what’s appropriate or helpful/not helpful for the wife to know. Where have you two landed on this issue?
- In relation to marriage and ministry, at what points have you had to pivot or make adjustments for the health of your marriage? How did you approach those moments as a couple?
- How do you make time for fun together?
LINKS FROM THE SHOW
The Rice’s church: Connect Church Algiers
Music for By Faith was created by The Silver Pages
Artwork for By Faith was created by Reed Harmon
Published November 16, 2021