As a pastor or leader, your bold leadership is absolutely the only way our churches will be mobilized with the gospel. The church is to live out the gospel from day to day if we’re going to impact our world.
One of the most important statements of our day is, “The future of the world depends upon the average believer being able to proclaim the message of the gospel.” This is simple New Testament truth. We’re all called to be His witnesses. Paul charged Timothy in 2 Timothy 4:5, “But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.” This means you must lead the way in equipping your people to be able to share Christ adequately in everyday life. No one else can do this if you don’t do it.
“Live This” gives pastors and leaders a mini-tool to equip their people, motivate them to launch out in gospel conversations, and get them acquainted with the GOSPEL acrostic. This three-week series is designed to give you the tools and content to simply and concisely prepare your people for gospel conversation. It is a God-honoring, gospel-focused way to equip the saints. It is a plan for beginning the incredible experience of challenging them to change their families — and the world — with the gospel.
Live This is a three-week series created to help prepare churches to have gospel conversations. It provides resources and tools that will enable every believer to share the gospel with nonbelievers. Order now.
Enclosed preaching and teaching resources:
Sunday morning preaching and teaching series to be taught by the pastor
GOSPEL outline explanation to print and distribute
- “Gospel Model” Video: The first message in the series, based on John 4, focuses on Jesus and His gospel conversations throughout His ministry and challenges the church to replicate His ministry in their everyday life.
- David Platt’s message at the 2016 SBC Pastors’ Conference – DVD/CD/MP3
- Eight-minute summary of GOSPEL
- John Meador interview on the origin of the GOSPEL outline
- Outlines for the three-week series on GOSPEL conversation including quotes, quips, examples, and testimonies
Live This is a three-week series created to help prepare churches to have gospel conversations. It provides resources and tools that will enable every believer to share the gospel with nonbelievers.
Published May 30, 2018